The following rules for the tournament will be interpreted by the Tournament Committee and all decisions will be final.
The Tournament Director reserves the right to refuse
or reject and tournament application or participant
Tournament Director, Jack Everly
Cell: (816) 217-7292
500 Ash Street Lathrop, MO. 64465
All boats will be inspected.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited during tournament hours.
- Liability Insurance: All boats are required to provide proof of current watercraft liability insurance.
- Boats & Motors: All boats must be 15 feet or longer with a 15 hp motor or larger.
- Aerated live wells are mandatory.
- No boats will be trailered during Tournament hours.
- Kill switch is mandatory.
- Eligibility: Appropriate fees and all contestants must be 16 year of age or older unless accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Safety & Sportsmanship: Fishing practices and safe boating must be observed at all times. Life jackets must be worn
during takeoff and any time the main motor is in operation. State Regulations are enforced.
- Live Baits are Prohibited
- Fishing Locations: you may fish anywhere on the tournament lake EXCEPT within 50 yards of another contestants
boat, weigh-in area, all commercial docks or behind Buoy Markers.
- Boat Identification: Entry number must be openly displayed at all times during the tournament.
- Scoring: Largemouth Bass, Spotted Bass & Smallmouth Bass will be counted. Total weight per team will determine placing. Any Bass under 15” presented for weight will cause 2 lbs. to be subtracted from the total stringer weight plus
the loss of short fish.
- Five fish per team limit. Any frozen or iced fish presented for weigh-in will result in automatic disqualification.
Contestants must be in sight of their partners during tournament hours and until they have been weighed-in.
Measurement by Golden Rule.
- Alabama Riggin: Use Not Allowed
- Polygraph Test: Polygraph test may be given at random at the discretion of the tournament directors.
Both 1st and 2nd Place winners will be required to take polygraph.
- Dead Fish Penalty: Every dead fish presented at weigh-in will result in a 1-lb. penalty, including Big Bass.
Posted weight will included dead fish penalty deduction.
- Protests: Protests must be filed in writing and signed with in 15 minutes. After the total weigh-in
closes each day.
- Late Penalty: Any boat checking in late will lose 1 lb. per minute up to 10 minute, then disqualified for that day.
- Ties: In the case of a tie, the winner will be the team with the Most Bass: if both teams have the
same number of Bass, the winner will then be determined by the Heaviest Bass, if the Bass weight is
equal then the winner will be determined by who was the earliest to weigh in.